what is DDOS protaction ?

morul m

Post by morul m » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:17 am

Hello, I want buy a dedicated server but i don't understand what is ddos protraction, and how to work ddos protraction, and without use ddos protraction any problem ?
Pradip

Post by Pradip » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:57 pm

I want to make e-commerce site so I need DDos.
http://top10sitesinfo.com
Last edited by Pradip on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just in

Re: what is DDOS protaction ?

Post by just in » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Hello,
DDoS a Short name, full name "Distributed Denial of Service", it is very important for a server security, your server include DDoS protection to save your server and server application from hake/attacks, it is a security layer for server, every day millions of website hake and inject malware because not use server security layer. DDoS Probation save your server application & database and save your business from any attacks.

Thank You
boity

Re: what is DDOS protaction ?

Post by boity » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:13 am

As Just In says DDOS is the security protection for your websites from the hackers. When a DDoS attack is detected, firewalls can shut down a specific flow associated with the attack, but they cannot perform antispoofing on a packet-by-packet basis to separate good or legitimate traffic from bad-action that is essential for defending against attacks using a high volume of spoofed IP addresses. If you looking for the dedicated server then you have to try TheWebPole.com. I have been using their services for last two years.